Healthy teeth and gums are the foundation of oral health. We help you look after them with :
- Regular half-yearly dental check up for teeth and gums.
- Prophylactic cleaning and polishing of teeth.
- Regular radiographic evaluation for detection of tooth decay, bone loss etc
- Use of Pit and Fissure Sealants – To seal the caries prone sites on tooth structure.
- Topical application of Fluoride containing Mouth Washes and Varnishes – For prevention of tooth decay.
- Topical application of Chlorhexidine containing Mouth Washes – For prevent of Gum diseases.
- Proper brushing technique
- Use of Dental Floss and Interdental cleansing aids
- Orthodontic Care.
A periodic tooth cleaning is removed plaque, calculus, tartar and stains that build up around your teeth, helping prevent periodontal disease. Also, when you come into our office on a regular basis, we can monitor the health of your teeth and gums and look for any signs of changes or problems.
Consistent, rather than occasional preventive maintenance is our goal for each patient. We always take extra time to show our patients the correct way to floss and brush (there is a right and a wrong way!). We explain why consistent care is so important and make patients fully aware of the consequences of neglecting their teeth. We explain how our preventive care treatments work and why they are so important.
Call us at 09974525102 to know more.